Poker playing app with leagues and tournaments
Play poker any time using your phone.
If you like poker or simply want something to do while you're traveling or waiting for an appointment, then this is a good app to have. Play with friends who have the Zynga Poker app or others from around the world who like the game. The concept is simple, and you see all of the details of the game right on the screen. One of the benefits is that you can easily touch the screen to move the cards and make your selections with the poker chips.
While playing Zynga Poker, you have the option of using real money, but this isn't recommended unless you are good at the game and aren't as concerned about losing money in the event that you don't win a hand. You do start out with a certain number of coins that can be exchanged for chips on the board. When you play, you will bet a certain amount just like you would with a real game. The initial amount is 10,000, so if you want to keep that amount, then you need to brush up on your poker skills so that you beat your opponent. There are tournaments involved up to nine people where you can win a large number of chips at one time.
- Passes the time
- Fun way to play poker
- Not very challenging
- Aren't matched with people of your skill level
• We've made buying chips easier so that you can get back to the action!
• Remaining chips that cannot be matched will return to the player instead of going into the pot.
• The new "Play Safe" section in Settings details how to keep your account safe from bad guys.
• Visiting our forums is simpler than ever!
How are we doing? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter:
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.